Sunday, February 6, 2011

Indifference

I've come to the realization that indifference can be dangerous. It's so much easier to go through life not caring too much one way or the other. This is not a solution. I've been struggling to find a balance. I am trying to let go and not feel the need to control and plan every aspect of my life. I'm learning to trust God again and it's not easy. At first I tried a whatever happens happens attitude. I soon found myself slipping too far into that I don't care realm.

I am desperately trying to refocus, regroup, reorganize what really matters. I realize I can spread myself a little too thin and my family sometimes gets the short end of the stick. I'm learning to let some things go. I am still struggling to figure out exactly who I am meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment