Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 241

Recently, I was asked to pick 3 words that best describe me.  Within a few days, I was asked a similar question. But, this time the question called for 5 words. It surprised me how much trouble I had with that seemingly simple task. Last year, at this time I can only imagine I would've chosen words like independent, strong, happy...

Today, the words lost, sad and searching are more about me. Fortunately, I was inspired to take a closer look at where I am in my life and who I am these days. I wouldn't exactly call myself well. I'm working on it, though. Maybe I'll be working on it for the rest of my life.

With a lot of help from family and friends we've made progress on the TEAM ZAVIER front. And that is something that is helping me make it through this month. It is enough to make waking up just a little bit easier. Team Zavier has work to do.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to me to argue with you...strong is one of your words. The other two that come to mind are funny and awesome. And if you weren't strong...then you couldn't be funny and awesome. You may be the other three right now but those words do not best describe you. My words are better...love you.

    ReplyDelete