Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 66

Zavier is 6 months old today.

Felix and I went to the cemetary and to our surprise, Zavier's headstone has arrived. It was quite the bittersweet moment. It is beautiful, with his picture and a vase for flowers. I will post a picture tomorrow. We left a little toy and some flowers.

Somehow seeing the words, 'Our Zavier lives', etched in stone on his headstone brings a bit of comfort.

Is Zavier getting bigger in heaven? Does he loook the same? Is he getting older? Does he take naps? Everyday I wish he was here. I guess saying something over and over and over again doesn't make it real or magically make it happen.

On our way to the cemetary I read this outside of a church..."To have a testimony, first you must go through a test".

No comments:

Post a Comment