Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 81

It has not yet been three months and most days it feels as if a lifetime has past. Other days seem to crawl by. Still it is difficult to imagine dealing with this for the days, weeks, months and years to come.

It is easy to say that 'I am giving it all to God'. But how does it become real? Try as I might, that is not yet how I feel. Do I just have to keep reminding myself? Do I keep reading, keep praying?

The crashing waves just keep coming...

When It's Time for Plan B
by Whitney Hopler

Look for God's light in the darkness. When you face a dark situation that's beyond what you can handle, God will provide the light of grace you need to deal with it and the light of power you need to grow from it. Remind yourself of some times in the past when God has come through for you in unexpected ways, and let those memories reassure you that He will do so again. Choose to love God even when you feel abandoned and to worship Him through your tears, trusting that He will continue to be faithful to do what's best for you.

1 comment: