Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 202

OK.

I'm going to pray. I'm going to pray like I used to. I'm going to pray every night. I'm going to stop yelling at God. I'm going to stop blaming Him and I'm going to try to get rid of this anger that constantly threatens to overwhelm me.

I'm going to spill my guts to Him though I'm sure He knows how I feel. I'm going to try harder to be stronger and stay positive. I will try to let go. Let go of the anger, let go of the hurt,the sense that He betrayed me and the guilt. I don't expect it to happen right away and I don't expect it to be easy. But, I don't think I'll ever be OK if I can't let go and let God...

I'm going to pray because I don't know what else to do. I hope that's not wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I think praying since you don't know what else to do is exactly what God wants you to do, wants all of us to do. It's by His strength that we succeed not our own (i think that's in Zechariah). love you!

    ReplyDelete