Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 18

Today I took I picture of my kids to work to put on my desk. Bad idea. It was there for maybe two hours before it went back into my bag. Why hadn't it been there for weeks? It's too late now. I kept glancing at it thinking that both my kids were safely where they belonged. I kept thinking Juliana was at school and Zavier with his sitter. I wanted, so much, to believe I was going to pick up Zavier after work.

I do not know how to be happy for my daughter. I do not know how to be strong for my husband. I don't even know who I need me to be. I'm drowning.


2 comments:

  1. I know you "have the faith to stand and live what you believe."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that you have many people who love you, who will lift you on those days. Thinking of you always, love you.

    ReplyDelete