Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 23

believe -  to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.

I Believe...

I believe in God. I believe God is good. I believe God has a plan. I believe in the power of family. I believe in the strength of friends. I believe in life. I believe in laughter and smiles. I believe we will be ok. I believe Felix, Juls and I will make it through this together, always a family. I believe in unity.  I believe in prayer. I believe in the magic of music. I believe, with my entire being, that our Zavier lives. I believe, in the presence of the Lord, my family will be complete forever more. I believe in signs. I believe in goodness. I believe in hope. I believe in healing. I believe there is a light at the end of all tunnels.

That light might not always be easy to see. Let faith lead the way. I believe I am learning how to live.

6 comments: