Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 206

Zavier's birthday is coming up so ridiculously quickly. It doesn't escape me for one second that I should be planning a birthday party. Instead, I'm working hard to preserve memories.

I got a flyer in the mail from Toys R Us the other day. It was a checklist of preparations to make for baby's 1st birthday. How's that for a slap in the face? For an instant, I couldn't breathe or maybe I didn't want to.

You know, I read What To Expect When You're Expecting and What To Expect The First Year. I guess I missed What to Expect When You Bury Your Baby.

I know that must sound harsh but some days are worse than others.

On a positive note, we really are working hard to preserve Zavier's memory and to contribute in some way to Stop SIDS on behalf of Team Zavier. Details to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if there is any way we could help. Sending you lots of hugs! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete