Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 359

I've been so full of thoughts the past few weeks. I'm still trying to make sense of them all. There is still so much I want to say, but it hurts.

My memories of New Year's of last year are so vivid. Zavier was smiling, watching his silly family play Band Hero. I bundled him up so we could go outside that night. We only made it as far as the garage when I turned around and went back inside.

Little did we know that just 8 short days into the new year he would leave us. He was a happy, healthy baby. Above all, he was loved.

Now, as this year begins he is terribly missed. We are learning to live as a broken family because we will never be whole again. We can still find peace and happiness, I think. But there will always be a special place in our lives reserved for our Zavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment