Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 33

On Monday, I woke up and almost immediately realized the date was Feb. 8. Exactly one month. I got dressed, dropped off Juls and went to work. I cried as I listened to Zavier's CD during my commute. I wasn't worried. This has become something of a daily ritual. It is usually over by the time I get to work anyway. That Monday morning I just couldn't shake it. I couldn't listen to anyone ask me if I was ok without battling the tears that constantly threaten to come. I couldn't stay. I left and haven't been back. Truth be told, I am afraid to go back. It is unlike me to be so out of control of my emotions.

It seems I'm afraid of so many things these days. I am so disappointed in myself. I am supposed to be stronger than this. I have never in my life been so unable to keep up. Never has everything seemed so out of my control. I don't know how to fix it.

One day at a time is the best I can do...

5 comments:

  1. One day at a time is the best ANYBODY can do. And you are doing it. You are so much stronger than you are giving yourself credit for, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day at a time is a start you can do this remember GOD is with you I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time, know that you have so many people who love and care for you. We are all here for you. God gives you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our weakness He is strong...Love you Erica

    ReplyDelete