Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 48

When Zavier was here, I would take him with me into his closet to pick out his outfit for the day. There is a lamp in his room near the closet door. I would go on to 'teach' him how to turn the lamp on. It is a touch lamp, so I would grab his little hand, touch his hand to the lamp and tell him that was all he had to do and the lamp would turn on.

On Sunday night, I went into Zavier's room and turned on his nightlight. I walked by his room again at about 11:30 pm when I double-check that the doors to the house are locked. I made certain that the night light was on.

On Monday morning, I walked into his room to turn the nightlight off and found the lamp brightly lit. After checking with Felix and Juls, I am confident that neither of them turned the lamp on...

No comments:

Post a Comment