Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 41

I am constantly reminded that tomorrow does not always come.



As I type with tears streaming down my face, I struggle against the words I feel compelled to write. I'm afraid that the words of pain, sorrow, anger and despair are becoming a habit and in a strange way a bit comforting as it is becoming what I know.

The thoughts and words I seek, of hope and faith, do not come easily in this moment. So, I will pray. Not my short, generic prayer that has become all too common place in recent weeks. I will make a conscious effort to pray from the very depths of my heart and soul. I will give thanks and I will ask for...grace.

1 comment:

  1. God will give you daily strength to overcome your pain, sorrow, anger and despair. "...our strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew." Psalm 42:8 Learned that tonight at COF.

    ReplyDelete