Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 34

I have a daily quote application on my iPod. This is the quote from a few days ago.


What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be not forever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flowers;
Grief not, rather find, Strength in what remains behind,
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be,
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of Human suffering,
In the faith that looks through death
In years that bring philophic mind.

By William Wordsworth

My brother is here. My parents will be here tomorrow. Juliana's competing in the 2nd Annual Bulldog Race on Saturday. On Sunday we are planning a picnic at the cemetary. We will take balloons and fresh flowers to Zavier for Valentine's Day. I hope the weather improves. I made a few phone calls today to arrange for my family's participation in a support group. It was not easy but I am hopeful that it will prove to be a beneficial experience.

It is still cold and rainy outside and quite frankly that suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment